Beginnings Preschool and Child Care
Open 8:30-4:30, Monday through Friday
Who we are:
Beginnings is a registered ministry of First Baptist Church dedicated to offering high quality, affordable preschool and child care to the community. We are a certified Level 3 Provider in the Paths to Quality program. We accept Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) vouchers and On My Way PreK vouchers.
Programs we offer:
Beginnings offers a developmental program to meet the cognitive, spiritual, physical, language, social and emotional needs of children from infancy through age five. Our educational approach includes…
- Opportunities to choose, explore, and discover
- Experiences for social, creative, and developmental growth
- Group activities and quiet times for individual exploration
- A balance of creative activities and basic curriculum designed to help prepare children for kindergarten
- A safe, and loving environment
- Welcoming children of any race, religion, color, and national or ethnic origin
- Low ratios of children to adults
- An August-July School Year
- Staff trained in Conscious Discipline principles
Our program runs from 8:30 to 4:30 each day.
For more information and cost, you can download our brochure…
Registration forms are made available after tours.
Interested families may schedule a tour by calling our office at 317-574-6454 or emailing Jessie Pike, Director, at email@example.com.
Job Opportunities – WE’RE HIRING!
We are seeking motivated, loving individuals to join our school family! We have both full and part time positions available. We are in need of a lead teacher for Preschool, multiple assistant teacher roles, and closers.
Think this might be the thing for you or want to learn more? Please sign up below to have a brief meeting with our Director and see if this would be a good fit for you.
You can email your completed application to Jessie Pike, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up here for an Q&A session with our Director: https://calendly.com/jpike-1/15min
If you need additional information, please call our office at 317-574-6454.